Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello world!

This blog began as a product of more audacity, less talent; more entertainment, less skill; more raw passion; less presence with the distant hope that in time, the less becomes more and more less. Clearly, I need a course in semi-colons and how best to avoid them. With the progression of years, a reader can tell if that change has materialized. So, stay with me in this journey, if you will!

My writing style (for lack of a better word), I've realised is more an extension of a stream of my consciousness. While this is a particularly good device for fiction, my chaotic thought processes lend themselves well to weaving fictional elements through everyday events.

I will remain forever thankful to the wonderful people that encouraged, inspired and planted the seed for starting this blog - Maria, Neeraja and Prof. Dhanavel.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of "ze blog" :) Avid blogger? Hmmmm... Thanks for the compliment.But I don't quite fit the bill.:)
    Waiting for more updates :)

    ReplyDelete